Energy weapons are one of several different groups of weapons available for the rangers to use in the fighting of Wasteland 2.
Unlike nearly every ballistic weapon in this game, Energy weapons use the power of batteries and Cells to shoot not lead or high explosive death, but bolts of Ion, Plasma, lasers and other forms of energy to end the lives whom the barrels are pointing at.
- Great Against high armor/Toughness targets
- All guns use same ammo type (Energy Cells)
- Cannot Jam
- weak against low armored targets
- No Chance of Critical hits
- Phase Blaster (you will receive this if you choose energy weapons before the game begins)
- Herbicide (Named Gamma Blaster, found in Ag Center)
- Laser Pistol (Available at Ranger Citadel for purchase)
- Final Assessment (a named Phase Blaster found on Von Overbake's body after killing him)
- Gamma Ray Blaster
- Laser Carbine
- Pulse Rifle
- Death Ray