Wasteland: Rangers & Raiders - Ghost Book 2 – Death Machines
- Fiction - Science fiction - Apocalyptic
- Fiction - Science fiction - Utopias & dystopias
- Content: Adult
- Published: 19 September 2014, 16 October 2014 (smashwords.com)
- Length: 32,570 words , 11 Chapters , 65 Pages
- Language: English
- ISBN: 9781941210024
Deep within an ancient bunker, the Desert Rangers uncover the secret to defeating the Base Cochise AI, the crazed computer responsible for spawning the killer robots terrorizing the Arizona wastes. But the secret is protected by a cult known as the Guardians, who hate everything the rangers stand for.
Even a ghost can die.
Deep within an ancient pre-war bunker, the Desert Rangers uncover the secret to defeating the Base Cochise AI, the crazed computer responsible for spawning the killer robots terrorizing the Arizona wastes. But the secret is hidden under a mountain, and protected by a cult known as the Guardians of the Old Order, who hate everything the rangers stand for.
As the Rangers fight the Guardians, Ghost, the clone of a clone of a ranger, fights a battle of his own. Should he continue to help the friends of the man he used to be? Should he sacrifice himself to save humanity? Why bother, when the only person who treats him with any humanity at all might not be entirely human herself?
Characters and LocationsEdit
|People, Groups, Locations referenced - SPOILERS|
|people: Athalia, Ghost, Angie, Vargas, Hell Razor, Thrasher, Ace, Franny, Brockleman, Spider, Finster, Gilbert(Thrasher), Major Taft Beckman, Harrison Edsel, Goliath, Casper(Ghost), Brother None, Brother Findley, Flintlock, Charles Darwin, King Arthur, Genghis Khan, Max, Captain Vargas, General Surgrue, "Brigadier Generals, First Class", "Imperial Scarscalp", Beto(Thrasher), Vax, Snake|
|groups: Rangers, Cochise AI, Guardians of the Old Order, Mushroom Cloud, U.S. Government|
|locations: Sleeper One, Sleeper Base, Darwin, Davis–Monthan AFB, Tucson Arizona, Base Cochise, Citadel Star Station, Citadel Launch Facility, Guardian Citadel, Ranger
Center, White Mesa, Las Vegas, Roswell New Mexico, Radio City Museum of Unnatural History, Stonewall Mountains, Hollywood, United States of America
- smashwords.com $4.99 USD
- Steam, auto download to ..\Steam\SteamApps\common\Wasteland 2\Books\Death Machines Ghost Book Two
- smashwords.com (book cover downloadable at site)
- epub(496KB), mobi(755KB), pdf(340KB), rtf(3.8MB), lrf(518KB), pdb(100KB), txt(174KB), On-line reader
- Steam (book cover embedded in file)
- azw3(593KB), epub(479KB), mobi(586KB), pdf(547KB)